We at S.C.I Box feel that today’s business environment calls for more than business as usual. We have built our reputation on quality and service. We recognize the current trend towards a more lean approach to supplying packaging when needed. We offer J.I.T, J.I.C and Kanban and warehouse programs. We operate our own fleet of vehicles to insure on time delivery.
Our Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Single Wall / Double Wall / Triple Wall / Multi-Ply Grades
- 5-Panel Folders / Full Overlap (FOL) cartons / Regular Slotted (RSC) cartons / Trays
- Corrugated Pallets
- Government Grade Materials
- Bulk Boxes with Laminated Liners
- Labeling (Any Size)
- Foam Lined Corrugated
- Tissue Lined Corrugated
- Rotary Die-cutting
Creative, Innovative Design
At S.C.I, we are first and foremost problem solvers.
- Design is not just the responsibility of our design engineer
- Our President, General Manager and all sales personnel are involved and committed to giving you optimum packaging solutions.
Not Restricted to a Single Medium
We suggest the best and most efficient use of materials and ideas:
- Special assembly and equipment
- S.C.I designs in the best interest of the customer
S.C.I has consistently demonstrated the ability to develop unique and distinctive packaging designs. We continually focus on creating innovative, high quality packaging solutions for industry.
Stocking programs tailored to your needs:
- Don’t tie up your valuable floor space with bulky and unproductive corrugated and packaging materials and turn every square foot of your facility into a profit making business asset.
- Experience our 100% delivery performance. S.C.I will bring your packaging into your plant when you need it, not before.
- Cut your administrative costs. A blanket P.O. allows you to release corrugated products with a phone call, email or fax.
- Protection. You will never have to worry about a line going down or being unable to ship because you’re out of boxes. Simply call us for a release.
- Cash flow management.
- Flexibility. You can work with your salesperson to design a program to best suit your requirements.